If you are considering applying for a license, whether it be for liquor, entertainment, or both, Hatten Wyatt’s specialist licensing team is up to date with the changes in the law. We are able to assist our clients in obtaining the correct licence to ensure that their businesses continue to operate within the licensing regime.

Our knowledge will help you make the most of the new opportunities under the legislation, including 24 hour licences for those wishing to trade all hours. We will explain and help you achieve and promote the objective criteria set by the licensing authority.

Clients must remember that licences are also required for all businesses selling food after 11pm.

Licenses are needed for the following activities or premises:

  • Massage & Special Treatment Licence (Premises)
  • Betting Premises
  • Hairdresser Registration
  • Boarding Animals Licence
  • Sex Establishments
  • Stage Hypnotism
  • Street Trading
  • Premises Licence
  • Transferring a Premises Licence
  • Changes to Designated Premises Supervisors on a Premises Licence

If you have any licensing needs then contact us to discuss these further and we can assist you in your application


Jasvinder Singh Gill


Get in touch